340 W, Church
Approximately 1050 square feet. Recent renovation, newer carpet, 3 bedrooms. Large entry hall, large living room. large kitchen with newer range and refrigerator, full bath with tub and shower and linen storage, natural woodwork, built-in glass door bookcases, good closets, ceiling fans, large windows (newer replacement with screens), partial basement with washer and dryer hookups, 100 amp electric service. Gas forced air heat, 40 gallon gas hot water tank, Large covered front porch, off-street parking. This apartment is in very good condition to excellent condition.
Living Room: 12 x 15’6
Kitchen: 11 x 14’6
Bedroom: 10 x 12
Bedroom: 10 x 11
Bath: 5 x 8’6
Bedroom: 9’6 x 12
Entry Hall: 6 x 8’9
SENIOR LEASE (All residents must be 55 years old or older):
LEASE TERM: Minimum is 1 year
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $260
CLEANING CHARGE: $255
INCOME REQUIREMENT: $1600/month or more gross verifiable income.
LEASE TERM: Minimum is 1 year.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $270
CLEANING CHARGE: $265
INCOME REQUIREMENT: $1650/month or more gross verifiable income; $19,500 or more for 2016.
NOTE: We recommend that you consider the information found elsewhere on this website: Qualifying to rent.
1) Income requirements as noted above. This is total gross household income. W-2’s, 1099’s, tax returns, final pay stub for 2016 as well as official award letters are all acceptable documentation for income. Current pay stub for 2017 showing year-to-date earnings and/or award letters are acceptable for 2017 income. Fixed obligations including monthly lease payment cannot exceed 40% of gross income.
2) Application: Each proposed adult resident must complete and submit an application
3) Residence History: Each proposed adult resident must submit a list of all places where he/she has lived, all landlord’s names and their contact information for the past 10 years.
4) Credit Report: Each proposed adult resident must submit a current credit report These are available at no cost from annualcreditreport.com. Or can be obtained for a fee of $14.95 + tax for each adult applicant.
5) Monthly/Weekly Fixed Obligations: We need a list of all payments made monthly or weekly for such things as car payments, loan payments, child support etc. (Not groceries, gasoline, insurance, utilities)
6) Photo ID: Either a driver’s license or state ID for each and every adult
7) Other Criteria: See Qualifying to Rent under forms and information on this website
TERMS: All terms on this page, as well as those any where on our website, or any other printed information are subject to change at any time without notice.
UTILITIES: Residents will be paying gas, water, electric and trash. We will tack on $40/month to cover the two sewer bills owed to the city of Marion; we are relieving you of this responsibility.
PETS: Approved pets permitted. A pet fee will be required; dog owners must get tenant’s insurance.
APPLIANCES: Range and refrigerator now in this unit are included at no additional charge.
CASH OR CONVENTIONAL FINANCING: We welcome cash buyers.
APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: Please contact one of our agents: Corinne, 740-341-9464 or Jim, 740-802-7720. CONTACT INFORMATION: Text/Phone (740) 360-2142. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: Please contact one of our agents: Corinne, 740-341-9464 or Jim, 740-802-7720.
Text/Phone (740) 360-2142. E-mail: email@example.com
William X. Your, trustee for the trust that owns this property, is a licensed real estate broker.