Olney Avenue, Marion, OH
This single-family home has approximately 1935 square feet and is a 2-story. There are 4 bedrooms, with one on the 1st floor. There are two baths. The 1st floor is shower only; the 2nd floor is tub and shower. The first floor includes a living room, a dining room/family room, a large bedroom and a kitchen with adjoining pantry and laundry room as well as an heated and finished entry area from the front porch. The second floor includes three bedrooms and a full bath. There is a partial (1 room) basement. This home is heated with a gas forced air furnace and electric baseboard heating units with individual thermostats. It has upgraded wiring, full insulation, newer roof sheeting and shingles. It has aluminum siding, a large covered front porch, and a tree shaded yard. It also has an oversized (20′ x 30′) 2-car detached garage. The rear yard is fenced. A parking area for at least two cars is situated at the rear of the lot off the alley.
Best Features of This Home: Large home with large rooms, 2 full baths, Main floor laundry, 1st floor bedroom, Good closets and storage, Bamboo wood floors on the first floor, Ceramic tile floors in kitchen, bath and laundry room, New carpet, Minimal maintenance exterior, Oversize 2 car garage, Fenced rear yard
- Entry Area: 9’6 x 13’6
- Living Room: 13’6 x 15
- Kitchen: 11’4 x 12
- Pantry: 4 x 7
- Bedroom: 14 ½ x 15 (1st floor)
- Dining/Family Room: 14’6 x 15
- Laundry: 7’6 x 11’6
- 1st Floor Bath: 6’6 x 7
- 2nd Floor Bath:
- Bedroom: 13’3 x 15 (2nd floor)
- Bedroom: 8 x 14’3 (2nd floor)
Lot: 45’ x 180’. Taxes: $756/year
MONTHLY LEASE PAYMENT: $675 + $40 sewer bill allowance (goes to the city of Marion)
DEPOSIT/CLEANING CHARGE: $100
LEASE TERM: 1 year
INCOME REQUIREMENTS: $24,000 or more in gross income for 2014; $2025 or more in gross verifiable monthly income during 2015.
SHORT TERM RENTAL (Minimum 3 months): Terms quoted upon request
LEASE WITH THE OPTION TO PURCHASE: If you would like to be a homeowner, we will give you an option to buy on this property. This is not a land contract or installment purchase of any kind. You will need to qualify for financing or obtain funds to pay the purchase price at some time during the term of your option agreement. We will be happy to discuss this opportunity with you. All terms for a lease with option to buy are negotiable and may or may not relate in any way to the lease terms noted above since each individual’s financial situation is different and we want to establish terms that will work best for both of us.
Purchase price of the property: $67,900.
· TERMS: All terms on this page, as well as those anywhere on our website, or any other printed information are subject to change at any time without notice.
· UTILITIES: The cost of storm and sanitary sewer charges as assessed by the city of Marion is included in the monthly rent. We will pay these costs for you; the city otherwise would bill you for this expense. The resident is responsible for the payment of all other utilities: Gas, water, electric, and trash
· PETS: Pets are approved on a case-by-case basis. An upfront pet fee as well as a monthly charge will apply.
-CONTACT: Bill Your, 740-360-2142, email@example.com